Boarding a train while carrying a surfboard is permitted for all railway lines as follows:
- Sunday to Thursday – from 09:00 until 15:00, and from 19:00 to 06:00 (following day).
- Friday – through all hours of activity.
- vening following the Sabbath – no surfboards allowed.
Types of surfboards allowed for boarding a train:
- You may board a train with surfboards or body boards only.
- You may not bring any other types of boards including longboards, paddleboards and windsurfing boards.
- Carry the board inside its designated and closed carrying bag.
- Stand at the train car entrance throughout the train ride while holding the board in a vertical position.
Israel Railway officials are authorized to prohibit the boarding of any type of surfboard if they believe that the surfboard is liable to endanger the safety of passengers.