For your information! the shuttle service for soldiers on Sundays is suspended until further notice.
At your service, free of charge shuttle services are operated every Sunday directly to Training Base City in the Negev via Highway 6 (in accordance with real-time traffic reports).
As of Sunday, January 5, 2020, the service was added to 3 additional stations: Nahariya, Kiryat Motzkin and Karmiel:
- Tel Aviv Savidor Center – from 06:45 to 08:30
- Hertsliya – from 06:30 to 08:30
- Bet Yehoshu’a – from 06:30 to 08:30
- Netanya – from 06:30 to 08:00
- Hadera West – from 06:30 to 08:00
- Binyamina - from 06:30 to 08:00
- Haifa Hof HaKarmel – from 06:45 to 08:00
- Hamifrats Central – from 06:30 to 08:00
- Rosh Ha’Ayin North – from 06:45 to 08:00
- Kfar Sava Nordau – from 06:45 to 08:00
- Nahariya – from 06:45 to 08:00
- Kiryat Motzkin – from 06:30 to 08:00
- Karmiel – from 06:30 to 08:00
Details about special and additional trips directly to Training Camp City can be found on the Tofsim Kav
- Soldiers are entitled to travel on Israel Railways trains without participating in the cost of the trip. However, if you want to travel in a reserved seat, you will be required to pay an additional cost for a reserved seat.
- You are required to obey the instructions of the inspectors. Please note that the inspectors have the authority to take down your personal details and, if necessary, pass them on to the relevant entities in the IDF.
- Cases of abnormal or inappropriate behavior of soldiers on the train will be submitted for disciplinary handling by the unit commanders in the IDF / military police.
- Do not take out (issue) a magnetic card (paper), when the enlisted soldier card allows free passage at the station gates.
- For each issue of a paper card, a report is forwarded to the Ministry of Defense and the IDF. The paper card is valid for the same day until 23:
Blocked enlisted soldier / No ticket can be issued
In the event the Soldiers ID card is blocked or if it is not possible to issue a passenger ticket at automatic machines:
Call civilian phone number: 03-9725002 or General Headquarters at 03-644002.
Email request to IDF Public Transportation department at
Fax: 03-9725169 (civilian) or 03-644169 (headquarters).