Dear Passengers, please note!
Due to the performance of works on the Eastern Railroad project, significant changes will temporarily occur in the train traffic along the coastline (Haifa - Binyamina - Hadera - Tel Aviv) between Sunday, July 24, 2022 and Saturday, July 30, 2022 (inclusive) and continuous train service will not be possible between Haifa and Tel Aviv. The date of the works is set in advance for the summer months, during which there is a natural decline in the number of trips.
During these days, train traffic between Netanya stations (south) and Binyamina (north) will be stopped and train service between Haifa and Tel Aviv will not be possible.
- Trains on the Binyamina - Rehovot / Be’er Sheva line - will begin and end their journey at Netanya station and will not stop at Binyamina station.
- Trains on the Nahariya - Modi'in line will operate in a split format: between Nahariya and Binyamina , and between Tel Aviv University and Modi'in.
- Trains on the Nahariya – Be’er Sheva line - will operate in a split format: between Nahariya and Binyamina stations, and between Herzliya and Be’er Sheva stations.
- Trains on the Karmiel - Be'er Sheva line will operate in a split format: between Karmiel and Haifa Hof HaKarmel, and between Herzliya and Be'er Sheva.
- We are operating a comprehensive system of shuttles, departing upon full occupancy, between the stations Binyamina and Beit Yehoshua, 06:00 to 21:00, in both directions.
- The Ministry of Transport will reinforce regular bus lines, including:
Line No. 980 from Haifa HaMifrats Central Station to Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station.
Line No. 901 from Haifa Hof HaKarmel Central Station to Tel Aviv Central Station (via Tel Aviv Savidor Center and Tel Aviv HaShalom stations).
Line No. 873 from Binyamina station to Tel Aviv Central Station (via Tel Aviv Savidor Center, Tel Aviv HaShalom stations).
Line No. 852 from Pardes Hana to Tel Aviv Central Station (via Tel Aviv Savidor Center, Tel Aviv HaShalom stations).
Line No. 704 from Hadera to Tel Aviv Savidor Center.
Line 910 from Haifa Hof HaKarmel station to Tel Aviv Savidor Central station.
Line 905 from HaMifrats Central Station to Ben Gurion Airport Station.
Train traffic will return to normal on Sunday, July 31, 2022, upon the resumption of service.
Map of lines and stations, starting from July 24, 2022, on Sundays-Thursdays, between the hours of 06:00-21:00 (approx.)
In view of the entry into force of the "Derech Shava" reform, as of August 1, 2022, and the cancellation of the "Flexible 7" and "Flexible 30" periodic travel arrangements, the compensation arrangement for closing a section of track which was in effect until now is cancelled.
A new compensation arrangement is currently being formulated by the Ministry of Transportation and will be published soon. The new arrangement that will be published will apply retroactively as of August 1, 2022.