Frequency of trains on Tuesday, October 30, 2018
- The Karmi’el to Be’er Sheva - Center Line: One train per hour. The trains will stop at the following stations: Karmi’el, Ahihud, Kiryat Motzkin, HaMifrats Central, Haifa Center - HaShmona, Haifa - Bat Galim, Haifa - Hof HaKarmel (S. Razi’el), Hadera - West, Tel Aviv - University, Tel Aviv - Savidor Center, Tel Aviv - HaShalom, Tel Aviv - HaHagana, Lod, Ramla, Kiryat Malakhi - Yoav, Kiryat Gat, Lehavim - Rahat, Be’er Sheva - North and Be’er Sheva -Center.
- The Binyamina to Ashkelon Line: One train per hour
- The Binyamina to Rechovot Line: One train per hour
- The Ra’anana - West to Be’er Sheva - Center Line: Two trains per hour
- The Ra’anana - West to Rishon LeTsiyyon - Moshe Dayan Line: Two trains between 07:00 and 10:00; and between 15:00 and 19:00
The following lines will operate under the regular time table
- The Nahariya to Ben Gurion Airport Line (Night Train): One train per hour
- The Tel Aviv-HaHagana to Be’er Sheva - Center Line (Night Train): One train per hour
- The Nahariya to Modi’in - Center Line: Two trains per hour
- The Ben Gurion Airport to Jerusalem - Yitzhak Navon Line: Two Trains per hour
- The Hertsliyya to Bet Shemesh Line: One train per hour.
- The Bet Shemesh to Jerusalem - Malha Line: One train every two hours
- The Lod to Rishon LeTsiyyon - HaRishonim Line: One train per hour