Dear passengers, please take note!
- Rail traffic on the Karmiel –Be’er Sheva line will be temporarily shut down and passengers from / to the Karmiel and Ahihud stations, whose destination or origin is south of the Haifa Hof HaKarmel station, will change trains in Haifa.
- Please note that due to changes in rail traffic, there are changes in train frequencies on a number of lines, and it may be necessary to change trains, depending on the desired departure and destination stations.
- For the time being, and temporarily, rail traffic will not be resumed on the Beit Shemesh - Netanya and Lod - Rishon LeTsiyon - HaRishonim lines.
- We also remind you that in accordance with the guidelines of the security forces, no trains are operated between the Be’er Sheva and Ashkelon stations (the western Negev line) and there are changes in the trip schedule between the Ashdod and Ashkelon stations.
- It is recommended to remain updated with the full details also through the app and at the hotline service center of Israel Railways at: *5770.
Map of lines and stations, as of Wednesday, May 12, 2021, at: 13:00 and until further notice