As of the night between Thursday December 20 2018 and Friday December 21, 2018 at 00:01 and up to Friday December 21, 2018 at 16:00
The trains on the following lines will commence and terminate their trips at the Haifa Center HaShmona Train Station:
- The Nahariya to Ben Gurion Airport night line.
- The Nahariya to Be’er Sheva - Center line (Including trains running from Nahariya to Tel Aviv - Savidor Center).
- The Beit She’an to Atlit line.
The Karmi’el – Haifa - Hof HaKarmel line will not be operating.
For your convenience, we will be laying on road transport services (free of charge)
From the Haifa Center HaShmona Train Station to the Nahariya Train Station
00:20, 01:20, 02:00, 03:00, 04:00, 05:00, 06:10
From the Nahariya Train Station to the Haifa Center HaShmona Train Station
23:15, 00:15, 01:15, 02:15, 03:15, 03:50, 04:55, 05:30
Compensation during the Closure Period
Customers holding a periodic ticket (Flexible 7, Flexible 30) which is valid during the temporary closure period and one or more of the closed stations are included therein, will be entitled to compensation.
- The compensation will be the extension of the existing ticket in correlation with the number of days that the ticket was valid and the section of the railway line that was closed.
- For compensation please contact the Customer Service Hotline.
For additional information, contact the Customer Service Hotline on *5770.