The changes will begin on the night between Saturday 11.8.18 and Sunday, 12.8.18 (00:01) And will be completed on the night between Thursday (16.8.18 and Friday 17.9.18 (00:01)
The following is a description of the changes on Sunday – Thursday:
Karmiel – B. S. Mercaz
- Train service will not be operated
Nahariya – Modiin
- Trains leaving the Nahariya station at XX:54 will end their journey at the Tel Aviv Savidor Mercaz station (except for trains leaving at: 18:54, 19:54, 20:54, 21:49).
- Trains leaving the Modiin Mercaz Station at XX:48 will begin their journey at the Tel Aviv Savidor Mercaz Station.
Nahariya – B.S. Mercaz:
- 6:00 – 9:00 and 15:00 – 19:00:
To/ from the northern direction: Trains will begin and end their journey at the Tel Aviv Savidor Mercaz Station.
Trains traveling between Tel Aviv Savidor Mercaz – B.S. Mercaz will begin and end their journey at the Lod Station.
Binyamina – Ashkelon
- Trains traveling between the Ashkelon and Netanya Stations will operate between the Lod Station and the Ashkelon Station in both directions.
Beit Shemesh – Netanya
- The trains will operate between the Beit Shemesh Station and the Lod Station in both directions.
- Hod Hasharon – B.S. Mercaz Line will operate as usual.
- The night trains will work as usual.
- On Fridays and Saturday nights, the trains will operate based on a designated schedule for weekends.
- Soldiers, please note!
Sunday 12.8.18 – A shuttle service to Ir Hahadim (training bases) will be operated in an increased format.
- Please Note – On the days of the closure, the reserved seating service will not be operated.
- Note that during the closure, heavy traffic on the trains is expected.
Map of Changes in Train Traffic:
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.
For information regarding alternate and/or supplementary public transportation, please refer to: www.bus.gov.il Or to the call center: *8787.
- Customers with a periodic card (Gamish 7, Gamish 30) that is valid during the period of temporary closure and where one or more of the stations included in the card are closed will be eligible for compensation. The compensation will be the extension of the existing travel card’s validity, according to the number of days the travel card was valid and the travel segment that was closed.
- The compensation can be loaded using the automatic machines and at the cashier up to one day following the end of the date of validity of the card. For more information, contact the customer service information line: *5770.