From 22:00 on Monday, 1 April 2019 through 05:00 on Wednesday, 3 April 2019
Because of the closure, the following changes will apply:
Monday, 1 April 2019
- Trains departing from Beer Sheva Central Station to Tel Aviv stations at 22:06 and 22:53 will end their journey at Lod Station.
- The train departing from Jerusalem Malha Station to Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station at 21:15 will end its journey at Lod Station.
- Trains departing from Binyamina Station to Ashkelon Station at 21:07 and 22:07 will operate as follows
- Southbound: from Binyamina Station to Hahagana Station in both directions
- Northbound: from Lod Station to Ashkelon Station in both directions
Tuesday, 2 April 2019
- Trains on the Beit Shemesh-Netanya line will begin and end at Lod Station.
- Trains between Ashkelon and Netanya will begin and end at Lod Station
- Trains between Beer Sheva Central Station to Tel Aviv Savidor Central Station will begin and end at Lod Station
- Trains on the Binyamina-Rehovot/Ashkelon lines and Beer Sheva-Karmiel line will terminate at the following stations:
- Southbound at Tel Aviv Hahagana Station
- Northbound at Lod Station
• Trains between Beer Sheva Central Station and Herzliya Station will operate on a detour via Bnei Brak and Petah Tikva stations.
The Ministry of Transport will increase public transportation lines. For full details, contact the Ministry of Transport call center at telephone *8787, or website www.bus.gov.il
Free ride services will be updated as soon as possible