New timetable from 15.9.18 and changes on the Nahariya – Be’er Sheva line due to the opening of the new Tel Aviv –Jerusalem line – King David’s Tracks
Be’er Sheva – Nahariya line: The line will be shortened and will operate between Herziliya and Be’er Sheva Central station in both directions.
In addition, the following changes will be implemented:
- We have added stops for trains on Sunday to Thursday at the Kiriyat Hayim station and Haifa Hotzot HaMifratz station.
- We have added a train on Sundays at 07:03 from the Haifa HaShmona Central Station to Tel Aviv HaHagana station.
- We have added a train on Sundays at 05:00 from Tel Aviv HaHagana Station to Haifa HaShmona Central station.
Bet Shemesh – Jerusalem Malcha line: trains will run once every two hours. On Friday’s and after the Sabbath (Saturday evening), trains will run once per hour.
The Emek line: Extended night train services between Bet She’an station and Haifa HaShmona Central station will continue throughout September and the High Holy Days in both directions.
Hadera station: Trains on the Carmiel – Be’er Sheva line will stop and Hadera West station.
We have added trains to the new timetable:
- Sundays at 09:45 from Be’er Sheva North station to Ra’anana West station.
- Sundays through Thursdays at 23:34 from Ashkelon station to Rehovot station.
- Between Haifa HaMifratz Central station and Carmiel station.
- Trains leaving Ra’anana West station and travelling south on Sundays at 05:44 and 07:14 will continue their journey to Be’er Sheva Central station.
For your convenience, Egged Bus Line 980 operates from Haifa – Hof Hacarmel Center to Tel Aviv, Terminal 2000, in both directions on Sundays to Thursdays.For further information regarding the operation of other bus lines, contact the Ministry of Transport All Line hotline on *8787 or access the Egged website: www.egged.co.il
Soldiers Please note!
The train from Nahariya station departing at 06:05 to Be’er Sheva, will end its journey at Be’er Sheva North station instead of at Be’er Sheva Central station. Shuttle services to the training bases (BaHadim) will operated from Be’er Sheva North station.
Due to the shortening of the Nahariya – Be’er Sheva line, reserved seating will be available on the following lines:
- Carmiel – Be’er Sheva
- Herziliya – Be’er Sheva
We apologize for the inconvenience.