Between 23:40 through 04:40 from 2 April 19 through 5 April 2019 Due to work by Israel Electric Corporation.
Due to the suspension of nighttime trains on the Ben Gurion Airport-Nahariya line, trains will operate as follows:
- Trains will operate between the Nahariya and Haifa Hof Hacarmel stations
- Trains will operate between Ben Gurion Airpor and the Hadera West station
For detailed information about trains schedules and routes
Shuttle service (free)
From Haifa Hof Hacarmel to Hadera:
00:40, 01:25, 02:25, 03:25, 04:25, 05:25
From Hadera to Haifa Hof Hacarmel:
23:55, 00:55, 01:55, 02:55, 03:55, 04:30
Compensation during the closure
Tracks require regular maintenance, which sometimes requires the temporary closing of a rail section. If you have purchased a 30-day flexible Rav Kav or 7-day flexible Rav Kav, and you cannot travel because of a temporary closure of a track section, which was not announced on the Israel Railways website and in the stations seven days from the day the tickets were purchased, you be eligible for an extension of the use period of the ticket, depending on the type of ticket in your possession.
Pursuant to Ministry of Transport instructions:
- The holders of student period tickets of any kind are not eligible for compensation for the closing of a track section.
- If notification of the closing of a track section is announced on the website and at the stations 14 days before the start of the closure, holders of 7-day flexible Rav Kav will not be eligible for an extension.
- If notification of the closing of a track section is announced on the website and at the stations 37 days before the start of the closure, holders of 30-day flexible Rav Kav will not be eligible for an extension.
For additional information, call the customer service call center by telephone, *5770.