Wednesday, October 31, 2018
- The train departing from Be’er Sheva - Center at 22:19 will terminate its trip at the Petah Tikva – Segulla Train Station instead of at the Ra’anana – West Train Station.
Thursday November 1, 2018 up to Sunday November 4, 2018
- The trains traveling to / from the Ra’anana - West Train Station will commence and terminate their trips at the Petah Tikva - Segulla Train Station
- The Rosh Ha’Ayin – North, Kfar Saba - Nordau, Hod HaSharon - Sokolov, Ra’anana - South and Ra’anana - West Train Stations will be closed.
Transport services will be laid on (free of charge) for your convenience – Details will be published shortly.
For information regarding regular bus lines, dial *8787.
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.
For your Information!
- While the railway line and train stations are closed, it will not be possible to purchase tickets for the reserved seats carriage.
- Customers holding a periodic ticket (Flexible 7, Flexible 30) which is valid during the temporary closure period and one or more of the closed stations are included therein, will be entitled to compensation.
The compensation will be the extension of the existing ticket in correlation with the number of days that the ticket was valid and the section of the railway line was closed.
The compensation is to be loaded at the automatic ticket vending machines up to one day after the expiry date of the ticket. For additional information, contact the Customer Service Hotline on *5770.
For further information regarding regular bus services: