Resumption of train traffic between Rosh HaAyin and Ra’anana
Dear Passengers, please note! Starting on Friday (Passover eve) on April 15, 2022, the Nordau, Hod HaSharon Sokolov, and Ra’anana South stations will reopen for service, and train traffic will return to the usual full operating hours.
- The frequency of trains at these stations and at all of HaSharon ring stations at most peak hours (07:00 - 09:00 and 15:00 - 17:00) will be three to four trains per hour (depending on the time of travel and the selected stations) in each direction. During peak hours, the frequency of trains at these stations will be two trains per hour in each direction.
- As a result of hard work around the clock, the repair schedule is significantly shortened. We would like to thank the passenger public in Kfar Saba, Hod HaSharon and Ra’anana for the patience they have shown over the past few weeks, during which engineering repairs have been made at these stations.
- For information on changes in train traffic up to April 14, 2022 in HaSharon area
Additional changes that will apply on Friday, April 15, 2022
Operating hours on Fridays will be extended and train traffic on the following lines will end at 15:00 (instead of 14:00):
- Herzliya - Jerusalem Yitzhak Navon.
- Modi’in - Jerusalem Yitzhak Navon.
- Be’er Sheva - Ofakim - Netivot - Sderot - Ashkelon.
- Ashkelon - Rishon LeZion Moshe Dayan - Tel Aviv - Herzliya.
- Nahariya - Hof HaKarmel.
Shortening travel time on the Jerusalem Yitzhak Navon - Modi'in line
Starting Sunday, April 17, 2002, travel time on the new line recently launched between Jerusalem Yitzhak Navon and Modi'in stations will be shortened by three minutes:
- Travel time between Jerusalem Yitzhak Navon and Modi'in Outskirts stations will be 17 minutes (instead of 20 minutes).
- Travel time between Jerusalem Yitzhak Navon and Modi'in Center stations will be 25 minutes (instead of 28 minutes).
- Travel time from the Modi’in stations to Jerusalem will remain the same: from Modi’in Outskirts station - 22 minutes and from Modi’in Center station - 29 minutes.
Details on the reinforcement of regular public transportation lines can be found at the Ministry of Transportation's call center at: *8787
- It is recommended to remain updated regarding trip times, at the Journey Planner