From Tuesday 26/02/2019 (22:00) to conclusion of service on Friday 01/03/2019
The closure will result in the following changes:
- Trains departing from Binyamina Station to Ashkelon Station at 21:07 and 22:07 will terminate at Lod Station.
- The train departing from Ashkelon Station to Rehovot (E. Hadar) Station at 23:34 is cancelled.
- Trains between Rehovot (E. Hadar) and Binyamina Stations will commence and terminate at Rishon LeTsiyon–Moshe Dayan Station (instead of Rehovot Station) and will operate once an hour from 05:54 to 21:54 (XX:54). These trains will also stop at Be’er Ya’akov Station.
- Trains between Ashkelon and Binyamina Stations will commence and terminate at Lod Station.
- Trains in the Ashkelon-Binyamina line will operate between Binyamina Station and Tel Aviv–Savidor Center Station in both directions.
Shuttle Services (free of charge)
Wed. and Thu 27.2.19 - 28.2.19
From Rehovot to Lod
Every half hour, from 05:30 to 22:00 (XX:00, XX:30)
From Lod to Rehovot
Every half hour, from 06:30 to 24:00 (XX:00, XX:30)
From Rehovot to Tel Aviv Savidor Center:
Once an hour, from 06:40 to 13:40 (XX:40)
From Tel Aviv Savidor Center to Rehovot:
Once an hour, from 07:40 to 13:40 (XX:40)
Additionally, Egged lines 222, 274 and 277 will operate from Rehovot to Tel Aviv.
For further information, you may contact the Ministry of Transport at *8787 or on BUS.GOV.IL.
Compensation during the Closure
Railway track infrastructure requires regular maintenance, which means sometimes a temporary closure of a track section is necessary. If you have a 30-day flexible Rav Kav ticket or a 7-day one, and could not ride due to a temporary track-section closure, which Israel Railways had failed to announce on its website and at the train stations 7 days before you purchased your ticket, you may be entitled to an extension of the ticket’s usage period, depending on the type of ticket you purchased.
Pursuant to the Directives of the Ministry of Transport:
- Holders of season tickets for students, of all types, are not entitled for compensation for track-section closure.
- If the track-section closure was announced in advance, on the website and in stations, 14 days before closure, holders of a 7-day flexible Rav Kav ticket will not be entitled to extend their tickets.
- If the track-section closure was announced in advance, on the website and in stations, 37 days before closure, holders of a 30-day flexible Rav Kav ticket will also not be entitled to extend their tickets.
For additional information please contact our customer service center at *5770.