During Yom Kippur, the trains will operate according to the following schedule:
- Tuesday, September 14, 2021; 8th of Tishrei, 5722 – Passenger trains will operate according to the Sunday (morning) and Thursday (evening) schedules.
- On the eve of Yom Kippur, Wednesday, September 15, 2021; 9th of Tishrei, 5752 – Passenger trains will be operated in a bolstered format, based on the Friday schedules, with the addition of train service between the Nahariya – Haifa – Tel Aviv – Ben Gurion Airport stations, and trains will be operated only on the lines detailed below:
Nahariya – Ben Gurion Airport – This line will be operated especially on the eve of Yom Kippur and trains will stop at the following stations: Acre, Kiryat Motzkin, Kiryat Hayim, Hutsot HaMifrats, HaMifrats Central, Haifa Center - HaShmona, Haifa - Bat Galim, Haifa - Hof HaKarmel, Atlit, Binyamina, Caesarea - Pardes Hana, Hadera - West, Netanya, Netanya - Sapir, Bet Yehoshu’a, Herzliya and all Tel Aviv stations.
- The train that departs at 05:39 in the morning from the Haifa Center - HaShmona station to the Ben Gurion Airport station, will commence its journey at the Haifa Center - HaShmona station (and not at the Nahariya station).
- The trains departing from the Ben Gurion Airport station at 10:54 and 11:54, will terminate their journeys at the Haifa Center - HaShmona station (and not at the Nahariya station).
- The train departing from the Nahariya station at 11:59, will terminate its journey at the Haifa - Hof HaKarmel station (and not at the Ben Gurion Airport station).
- Be’er Sheva – Herzliya.
- Bet Shemesh – Tel Aviv - Savidor Center.
- Beit She'an – Haifa - Hof HaKarmel.
- Karmiel – Haifa - Hof HaKarmel.
- Dimona – Be’er Sheva - North / University
- On Yom Kippur, Thursday, September 16, 2021; 10th of Tishrei, 5782 – as is the case every year, no trains will be operated.
May you be signed into the Book of Life and have a joyous festival.
- It is recommended to remain updated with respect to trip times through the trip route planning option on the app and at the Railways telephone hotline on: *5770, before arriving at the stations.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask inside the trains and in enclosed spaces at the train stations. Passengers are required to wear a mask throughout the journey and to maintain social distancing.