The soccer match between Maccabi Haifa and Hapo’el Hadera will take place at the “Sami Ofer” Stadium in Haifa, on Tuesday, December 21, 2021, starting at 20:30.
Ahead of the game, the Haifa - Hof HaKarmel Train Station, adjacent to the stadium, will be reinforced with shift managers, stewards, cashiers and security guards, for assistance and guidance.
- In coordination with the clubs and by analyzing demands from past games, a special train will be operated at the end of the game, in addition to the regular trains, employing the “fill up and go” method, from the Haifa - Hof HaKarmel Station to the Tel Aviv - HaHagana Station.
- The train will depart from the Haifa - Hof HaKarmel Station in the direction of the Tel Aviv stations and will stop at the following stations: Binyamina, Hadera West, Netanya, Bet Yehoshu’a, Hertsliya, Tel Aviv - University, Tel Aviv - Savidor Center, Tel Aviv - HaShalom and Tel Aviv HaHagana.
- Estimated departure time: 23:00.
- If there is a need to operate another train, a train will be ready and available to passengers, depending upon demand.
- For your information, you can purchase a combined “Flexible Daily” ticket that allows round trip travel and embodies a significant discount on the price of the trip, along with significant savings in waiting time at the station.
We wish you a pleasant and safe trip.
- It is recommended to remain updated regarding trip times, at the Journey Planner
- It is mandatory to wear a mask inside the trains and in closed spaces at the train stations. Passengers are required to wear a mask throughout the journey and to practice social distancing.