On Sunday, August 22, 2021, starting at 20:45, the football match between Maccabi Haifa and Hapo’el Tel Aviv will take place at the "Sami Ofer" Stadium in Haifa.
Ahead of the game, the Haifa - Hof HaKarmel train station near the stadium will be reinforced with shift managers, stewards, cashiers and security guards for assistance and guidance.
In coordination with the clubs and after analyzing demands from past games, at the end of the game, in addition to the regular trains, a special train will be operated, using the fill up and go method, from the Haifa - Hof HaKarmel station to the Tel Aviv - HaHagana station
- The train will stop at the following stations: Binyamina, Hadera West, Netanya, Bet Yehoshu’a, Hertsliya, Tel Aviv - Savidor Center
- The departure time of the train will be adjusted to the end time of the game (even in the case of overtime and penalty shoot outs.)
- For your information, you can purchase a combined “Daily Flexible” ticket that allows round-trip travel and includes a significant discount on the price of the trip along with significant savings in waiting time at the station.
- It is recommended to remain updated with respect to trip times through the trip route planning option on the app and at the Railways telephone hotline on: *5770, before arriving at the stations.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask inside the trains and in enclosed spaces at the train stations. Passengers are required to wear a mask throughout the journey and to maintain social distancing.
We wish you a pleasant and safe trip.