The soccer match between Maccabi Haifa and Maccabi Netanya will take place at the “Sami Ofer” stadium in Haifa on Monday, October 25, 2021, starting at 20:45.
Ahead of the game, the Haifa - Hof HaKarmel train station, adjacent to the stadium, will be bolstered with shift managers, stewards, cashiers and security guards to provide assistance and guidance.
- In coordination with the soccer clubs and by analyzing demands from past games, at the end of the game, in addition to the regular trains, a special train will be operated for the benefit of the fans, under the “fill up and depart” method, from the Hof HaKarmel station to various destinations in the center if the country and in the Sharon district.
- The train will depart from the Hof HaKarmel station and will terminate its trip at the Tel Aviv - HaHagana station. The train will stop at the following stations: Binyamina, Hadera West, Netanya, Bet Yehoshu’a, Hertsliya, Tel Aviv - University, Tel Aviv - Savidor Center, Tel Aviv - HaHagana.
Estimated departure time: 23:30.
- If necessary and in accordance with demand, we will gear up for the operation of an additional special train.
- For your information, you can purchase a combined “Flexible Daily” ticket that allows round-trip travel and embodies a significant discount on the price of the trip, along with significant savings in waiting time at the station.
We wish you a pleasant and safe trip.
- It is recommended to remain updated regarding trip times, at the Journey Planner
- It is mandatory to wear a mask inside the trains and in closed spaces at the train stations. Passengers are required to wear a mask throughout the journey and to practice social distancing.