Dear Passengers, please note!
In preparation for the return and dispersal of the participants in the funeral of Rabbi Kanievsky, reinforcements trains to Yitzhak Navon station will be operated today (Sunday, March 20, 2022) from 15:00 until midnight, departing upon full occupancy, from Bnei Brak, Petah Tikva, Kiryat Arie, Tel Aviv Savidor Center.
Due to the reinforcement, temporary changes in train traffic will apply tonight (Sunday, March 20, 2022):
- Trains on the Herzliya - Raa’nana line - will not be operated.
- The frequency of trains from Herzliya station to Jerusalem Yitzhak Navon station will be reduced
- to one train every hour (instead of two).
- There will be no regular train service to the stations: Rosh Ha’Ayin, Petah Tikva.
- Please note that during the road closures, shuttle services will be operated in both directions: between the Kfar Sava Nordau and Rosh Ha’Ayin stations and between the Hod HaSharon Sokolov and Ra’anana West stations.
For your safety and in view of the real risk to human life that may arise due to overcrowding at stations and platforms, teams on our behalf will regulate the entry of people to stations according to the capacity of platforms and trains, and prevent entry to stations in times of extreme overcrowding.
Please practice personal responsibility, maintain order and obey the instructions of the Israel Railways staff.