In accordance with the Ministry of Transport directives, train traffic on weekday evenings (Sunday to Thursday) and on Friday mornings and on Saturday evenings, is operated according to a dedicated schedule, which takes into account the needs of development and projects carried out, with respect to upgrading and improving train service.
Changes in train traffic every evening, Sundays to Thursdays
The Hertsliya – Rishon LeTsiyon - Moshe Dayan – Be’er Sheva Line (the Western Negev Line and the Sharon Ring)
Due to the electrification work on the railway tracks, every evening (Sunday to Thursday) from 20:00 (approximately) until the resumption of service the next morning, train traffic on this line will operate between the Ashkelon and Be’er Sheva stations only.
- The following stations: Ra’anana (West and South), Hod HaSharon - Sokolov, Kfar Sava - Nordau, Rosh Ha’Ayin - North, Petah Tikva (Kiryat Arye and Segula), Bnei Brak, Holon (Holon Junction - Wolfson), Bat Yam (Yoseftal and Komemiyut), Yavne - West, Rishon LeTsiyon - Moshe Dayan will be closed every evening, until service is resumed the next morning.
The Nahariya – Modi’in Line
Due to development and electrification work in the Modi’in area (to enable rapid and electric train service between Modi’in and Jerusalem), changes in train traffic in the Modi’in area will take place every evening (Sunday to Thursday), from 20:30 (approximately) until 6:00 in the morning (approximately).
- During these days and at these times, trains on the Nahariya – Modi’in - Center line will commence and terminate their journeys at the Tel Aviv HaHagana / Ben Gurion Airport stations (instead of at the Modi’in Center station).
- The last train every evening, which departs from the Modi'in Center station in the direction of Tel Aviv and other destinations north of Tel Aviv (train number 130), departs at 20:14 (and from the Pa’ate Modi'in station at 20:20).
- The last train that arrives every evening, from the direction of the northern origin stations and the Tel Aviv stations (train number 177) terminates its journey at 20:44 at the Modi’in Center station (and will stop at the Pa’ate Modi'in station at 20:35). The train departs from the Tel Aviv – Savidor Center station at 20:01
Changes in train traffic between the Ashkelon – Rehovot – Lod stations and the Rishon LeTsiyon - Harishonim and Lod stations.
Due to the stepping up of the electrification work on the section of track between the Rehovot and Lod stations, there will be changes in scheduled train traffic at night (from 21:00 until the end of the service every day). During these times, no trains will operate between the Lod – Rehovot – Ashkelon stations, nor between the Lod and Rishon LeTsiyon - HaRishonim stations.
Details of trains operated every Friday morning and every Saturday night
Train traffic is operated on the lines listed below, on Fridays, between 06:00 - 14:00 (approximately) and on Saturday evenings between 21:00 - 24:00 (approximately).
The frequency of trains will be one train per hour, in each direction, unless otherwise stipulated.
- Haifa – Tel Aviv Line – Take note! Due to railway line electrification work on the Haifa – Tel Aviv line, trains on this line are not operated on Friday mornings nor on Saturday evenings and the Bet Yehoshu’a, Netanya, Netanya - Sapir, Hadera - West, Caesarea - Pardes Hana and Binyamina stations will be closed for service on these days.
- The Be’er Sheva - Center – Hertsliya line – Trains on this line will stop at the following intermediate stations: Be’er Sheva - North / University, Lehavim - Rahat, Kiryat Gat, Kiryat Malakhi - Yoav, Mazkeret Batya, Ramla, Lod and all Tel Aviv stations.
- The Nahariya – Haifa - Hof HaKarmel line – Trains on this line will stop at the following intermediate stations: Ako, Kiryat Motzkin, Kiryat Hayim, Hutsot HaMifrats, HaMifrats Central, Haifa Center - HaShmona, Haifa - Bat Galim.
- The Beit She'an – Haifa - Hof HaKarmel line – trains on this line will stop at the following intermediate stations: Afula - Rafael Eitan, Migdal Ha’emek - Kfar Barukh, Yokne’am - Kfar Yehoshu’a, HaMifrats Central, Haifa Center - HaShmona, Haifa - Bat Galim.
- The Karmiel – Haifa - Hof HaKarmel line – Trains on this line will stop at the following intermediate stations: Ahihud, Kiryat Motzkin, Kiryat Hayim, Hutsot HaMifrats, HaMifrats - Central, Haifa – Center - HaShmona, Haifa - Bat Galim.
- The Herzliya – Jerusalem - Yitzhak Navon line – Trains on this line will operate every Saturday evening at a frequency of one train per hour, in each direction, between 21:00 (approximately) and 23:00 (approximately).
- The Tel Aviv - Savidor Center - Bet Shemesh line – Trains on this line will also operate on Fridays mornings (approximately 6:00 - 14:00) and on Saturday evenings (between 21:00 - 23:00 approximately), at a frequency of one train every hour, in each direction.
- The Dimona – Be’er Sheva - North / University line - four trains only are operated every Friday on this line:
Train number 6830, departs from the Dimona station at 6:29 and terminates its journey at the Be’er Sheva - North / University station at 7:03.
Train number 6831, departs from the Be’er Sheva - North / University station at 8:26 and terminates its journey at the Dimona station at 9:00.
Train number 6834, departs from the Dimona station at 10:29 and terminates its journey at the Be’er Sheva - North / University station at 11:03.
Train number 6835, departs from the Be’er Sheva - North / University Station at 11:26 and terminates its journey at the Dimona Station at 12:00.
- Do not journey by train if you are showing symptoms of an illness!
- As of June 25, 2021, wearing a mask on the train and in train station buildings, is compulsory