Dear passengers, from Sunday 1.8.21 to 31.8.21, the operating times of the Ha’emek line (Beit She'an - Haifa) will be lengthened. This is to allow residents of the area to enjoy the many summer events being held in Haifa and its surroundings, in Beit She’an and the Amakim (Valleys), and to enable large numbers of youth to reach the places of entertainment in comfort via a short and safe journey.
- Train number 59 will depart from Beit She’an at 23:36 and terminate its journey at the Haifa Center - HaShmona station at 00:23. The train will stop at the following stations: Afula – Rafael Eitan, Migdal Ha’emek – Kfar Barukh, Yokne’am – Kfar Yehoshu’a, HaMifrats Central.
- Train number 60 will depart from the Haifa Center - HaShmona station at 23:22 and will terminate its journey at the Beit She’an station at 00:05. The train will stop at the following stations: HaMifrats Central, Yokne’am - Kfar Yehoshu’a, Migdal Ha’emek - Kfar Barukh, Afula - Rafael Eitan.
Service will also be improved at other stations:
- As of 1.8.21, a new passenger train (number 278) will operate Sundays to Thursdays. The train will depart from the Rehovot station at 19:24 and terminate its journey at the Netanya station at 20:26. The train will stop at the stations: Be’er Ya’akov, Lod, Tel Aviv-HaHagana, Tel Aviv-HaShalom, Tel Aviv-Savidor Center, Tel Aviv-University, Bet Yehoshu’a.
- From 1.8.21 and until further notice, the route of train number 977 departing from the Netanya station Sundays to Thursdays at 18:50 will be extended and will terminate its journey at the Be'er Sheva Center station (instead of at the Ashkelon station). The train will stop at the stations: Bet Yehoshu’a, Herzliya, Tel Aviv-University, Tel Aviv-Savidor Center, Tel Aviv-HaShalom, Tel Aviv-HaHagana, Kfar Habad, Lod, Rehovot, Yavne-East, Ashdod-Ad Halom, Ashkelon, Sderot, Netivot, Ofakim, Be’er Sheva-North/University.
- You are advised to check the up-to-date journey times in the journey planner, in the app, or by calling the customer service hotline at *5770, before going to the station.
- Wearing a mask on the train and in enclosed spaces inside the train stations is mandatory. Passengers are obligated to wear a mask and maintain social distancing throughout the journey.